1. They (chat) for over 2 hours.
2. I (wait) there for ages.
3. Brianna (sit) there for 20 minutes before the doctor (call) her name.
4. You (work) there for several years before you (quit) your job.
5. They (jog) for a while before they (get) tired.
6. I (wait) for the bus for 10 minutes when it (arrive).
7. She (want) to rest a bit because she (clean) the whole day.
8. They (decide) to break up because they (fight) for a long time.
9. Alex (play) golf for many years before he (retire).
10. Susan (be) hungry because she (fast) the whole day.
11. Peter (drink) too much, so he (have) to run to the bathroom a lot.
12. Anna (fail) the exam because she (skip) classes.
13. I (work) on my book for a year when I (publish) it.
14. You (pass) the test because you (study) very well.
15. We (buy) the house after we (save) for many years.